Science and Technical Reference Group
Representatives of the Project Committee and each ANSIS Partner (e.g., Data Provider) and invited key stakeholders. Each ANSIS Partner or key stakeholder nominates one representative to the Science and Technical Reference Group. These roles may be specified as per the contractual agreements and/or through Terms of Reference.
Provide expert knowledge that informs the Project Coordination Team and Project Activity Teams of technical aspects of ANSIS design, delivery and implementation.
- Provide consultative support, advice and recommendations about technical aspects for the development and operation of ANSIS
- Oversight of the data and systems alignment processes
- Provide options and recommendations about:
- Quality assurance practices and processes.
- The publication of data through the ANSIS.
- Acceptable levels of FAIRness for publication.
- Acceptable levels of ANSIS Trusted Repository requirements.
- Identifying common information models (data structures) for ANSIS.
- Recommending semantics – provider specific and agreed community vocabularies and ontologies.
- The design and deployment of common infrastructure elements such as resource discovery mechanisms.
- The computational interfaces relevant for ANSIS.
2 hours every month. Meeting items and outcomes/decisions minuted and distributed to ANSIS Project Coordination Team.
The Science and Technical Reference Group will be involved in Stage 1 initial design considerations for ANSIS, while also co-developing detailed system specifications, to enable a successful implementation in Stage 2.